Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reflection Week 2

During these two weeks in this new semester, I have been able to control my time management which for a college student is crucial because many students in most of the universities in the United States lack in controlling their schedule. I have been able to control my time by doing the assign readings, and exercising daily. My goal is not have the perfect body, as long as I have condition to run, and play soccer for atleast two hours, I have reached my ultimate goal. Many people are unable to control their time management which includes not doing homework,  working too much which results skipping class, and not having a appropriate diet impacts the lifestyle of each other.
One of my goals for this young and new semester is to have the same or increase my performance in class, by reaching a GPA higher than a 3.63 which is not difficult and if I put a little more effort, earning a 4.0 can become a reality.
This week in the book I am reading which is the Power of One in Chapter 13, the main protagonist Peekay won his combat but the result at the end was bruises all over his body, which the next day the priest and members of the church view boxing as a sin and teenagers should not practice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment