Week 5 has the been the hardest week in college so far with a big Urban Studies exam on Wednesday as well as a Essay for Central American Studies which caused my Tuesday afternoon to be crazy studying and working on a essay at the same time. Thank You god the week finish, and my three day weekend came because the level of stress has increased and all the free time I had last semester has reduce with more studying, doing homework, and less time to play soccer and go to gym. Next week I am going to have more time to work out, and play soccer the biggest assignment is a 3-4 page essay for Journalism which is due on Thursday but the week will not be that overwhelm like last week for sure.
Something new I learned this week is to sacrifice what you love the most, I had to experience this for the first time, and I know for the rest of college, hobbies, or activities that I am used to will be put aside. What assignment or projects I have to work on will be top priority no matter what.
I have been learning about my hobby which is to learn the culture in South Africa where the book I am reading takes place. English, Swati, Xhosa, Afrikaans, Tsonga, and Zulu are the top languages in the nation, Soccer, among Rugby are the main sports that play play and practice in the country. My goal for next week is to learn about the religion, and customs in the African nation.
No comments:
Post a Comment