Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week Three in College

Each week has started to get tougher and tougher in all my classes and the amount of work has increased. Honestly I did not expect semester two in college was going to be more challenging especially my Geography and Urban Studies 150 class. The amount of information is way too much, and if we do not follow along, we will be left behind, and by the time the exam comes, we will not be prepared.   This week what grabbed my attention has been what I learned in my Central American Studies Class which has been learning that coffee has been an important key player in the economy. Everyone in the country of El Salvador has relied on this resource which makes me think how can a country depend one item and what about everything else that is cultivated or produced?
This week I have been improving my study skills by typing my notes, and learning section by section what I have learned so far. I learned typing your notes is fundamental and smart when coming to an exam. We cannot study when we have messy, sloppy notes, but having them organized, and eligible to read is an advantage and useful tool when someone is studying.  For next week I have to work on not sleeping late anymore and wake up earlier because when I wake up in the morning sometimes, I do not have time to eat, which is dangerous and can affect the performance of a student in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment