Saturday, February 15, 2014

Venezuela in Chaos...

  I cannot imagine or would have thought that Venezuela would be one of the dangerous places in Latin America Today. There is a tremendous conflicts which are out of control. the citizens are blaming  President Maduro, he does not know what to do, innocent people are getting kill, "What a Mess". Will Venezuela collapse and will the U.S intervene? Before 2014, I would have not ever imagine Venezuela would be in so much chaos and not be a safe place to be in. Honestly I thought Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras were way more dangerous that Venezuela. The civilians in this country are not satisfied with the government, they are demanding for a change in the country, and for President Maduro to resign.
  What will happen in Venezuela in the next days, weeks, and months is a question that no one knows or is unable to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment