Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reflection Week 4


So far in my four weeks in my second semester in college, this week was hell, it was the hardest week i have experience so far. The level of work is increasing but I have to believe in myself, and as long I do not give up, I will succeed in College. This week I improved my study habits when preparing and studying for a big exam. Honestly typing my notes helped me a lot when I sat down to study for my Geography Test that took place on Thursday. What helped me was studying for periods which was study for 20 minutes each section and go over, basically like summarizing and remembering what I had study.  The worst that could happen to a student is putting so much information at once, and all at once does not work. I had another advantage since last Friday I had began to study for the exam, and sacrificing my weekend was worth it because I am confident that I killed the exam.
I have finally decided to look for a hobby and it will be to learn a new language. I will try Italian which many people say it is easy, but in one week my goal is to learn the basic or how to say my name. Not only that but to learn about the culture and life in South Africa because my book which I am reading which is called the Power of One takes place in that country in order for me to be more familiar and easier to understand life in that part of Africa.
Unfortunately with the amount of studying I been doing in the last week, I have not exercised or played soccer which is terrible. I will exercise beginning tomorrow Monday and the whole week, because I need to exercise my body, and need condition for the soccer tournament that will begin on March 18. My goal or resolution that I will work on this week is to exercise daily and play soccer which is my passion and love with all my heart. Before I finish I have a new hairstyle which I will share to everyone with a new picture.  Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment