Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reflection Week 1

   Besides reading my book and learning how Peekay which was a poor kid in Africa, and now turned into a amateur boxer, I learned something that since in Elementary my classmates and I were indoctrinated. In my World Geography class I learned that there are six continents, not seven. Europe/Asia are not separated by a ocean which many consider that should be six continents rather than stating that there are seven continents. South Africa is the setting of the book, and at least it is good to know that it is a real continent.
 
  I improve in certain areas during the week for example do not read ahead, and foreshadow what will happen later on in the story. I have a problem that read ahead to learn what will happen, but fortunately this week I did not read ahead so I can imagine what will happen later on in the story.

   One aspect I have to keep working but does not have do anything with my book is to stop Procrastinating, since my first semester I have started to rely doing my homework and readings for last minute which  I have to change. I know in order to avoid any more Procrastination this semester is to control my Time Management and by controlling my time, I will be successful in my second semester like I did in my first semester in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment