Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 12/13 College Life



Spring Break is gone, but now not only me but thousands of students in Cal-state Northridge have to face a nightmare which will last for the following 5 weeks. Essays, Projects, Assignments/Extra-credit and Exams are what many fear and hope to turn, as well as passing including me in order to pass our classes, and get the credit for that course.
In order to face these weeks, everyone has to be prepared which includes organized, good study habits and be mentality prepared, these are the challenges that every student has to face in life in order to succeed in college, and be someone later on in life.

  I want to take this Space to Lament something that occurred last week which many people know, the Bus Accident last week in Orland. This news has impact me for several reasons, first 10 people died, and many other resulted injured. Second Humboldt State was the University I was really close of attending last year, like all these excited, and optimistic seniors, when I look/hear about them, I remember when I use to be excited as well a year ago of attending that school. Third two students that died in the accident went to my High School, and I know who they were personal, and even though I really talked to them that much, the tragedy has impacted me so much. Their names were Ismael Jimenez, and Denise Gomez, both of them had a future ahead of them, brilliant/kind people which have left this world, and sometimes life is unfair to take this type of people that want to be someone in life, and overcome their personal/financial challenges in order to be someone in life later on.

 Learning more information about my Hobby the population in South Africa around 41% is black, 4.5% million are white, another 4.6% is colored, leaving 1,3% million from Asian/Indian Groups. I am shocked to hear and learn that their is more women than men in the country the data shows 51.3% are women, and 48.7 men, but from these numbers, South Africa maybe the only country in Africa with a large amount of White population, I do not think that in other nations in Africa, their is a large amount of whites living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment