Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 10/11 of College

 
So far we are almost at the end of the semester, but all the workload is starting to increase week by week, but I am happy Spring Break will begin next week to catch up to most of the assignments I have to turn in before the semester is over. This Spring Break which begins for me on Friday will help me fresh, and cool me down which means prepare for the final weeks of my 1st year in college.

 I Know I Should not focus and lament that many people that are not taking College serious will not return for next week, but it is a reality that will occur next fall in my sophomore year. 

 Something New that I learned for this week is to accept when you are wrong. If we do not accept that we are not right, it will be a problem that will affect us for the rest of the college. I am a person that is working with other people, and also with myself because we are young and can fix our mistakes, if we do not fix when we are 18-19 it will be a problem and maybe a habit that will be unfixed for ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment